The way to look beautiful and well-groomed; white teeth, healthy hair, vibrant, shiny skin and well-groomed hands and nails. It is very important that the face and hands that first attract attention to everyone we meet are well-groomed and look healthy. Of course, for this, the hands and nails should be treated with natural products at regular intervals, the nails should be cut, and dead meat pieces that accumulate on the nail edges should be cleaned. However, today almost everyone works very hard, spends hours at home, at work and on the road. For this reason, I will give you practical manicure suggestions that you can make in a short time in this busy life pace. Of course, I prefer the most accurate, practical and healthiest as always.
How to make a manicure at home?
- Before you start doing a manicure, prepare a bowl of cuticle juice, leave it on one side. If your nails have different discoloration and color loss, apply a few drops of lemon to the cuticle water. Add a teaspoon of olive oil to the cuticle water to nourish the nails. Vitamin E in olive oil will nourish and revitalize the nails.
- To make a manicure, first clean your nails from all paint, nail polish and remnants. To clean the acetone from the nail, wash your hands well and dry them with a clean towel.
- Cut your nails to the desired length and smooth them with your nail file. To make the nails look more groomed, give them a round or round shape. It is important that your nail file is of good quality. In this regard, I recommend using a glass file. In this way, your nails will grow healthier. One of the tricks to nailing is to file it in the same direction. Otherwise, your fingernail may be damaged.
- Now you have come to the stage of cleaning your nails from dead skin on the edges. Push dead skins back with the cuticle stick. However, at this time do not move hard, but rather soft movements. We do not want to damage your bottoms, bottoms, or wings.
- Apply a moisturizing cream or petroleum jelly to the nail bottoms and edges to soften the meat you push back and make it easier to cut. Wait 2-3 minutes for your skin to fully absorb this cream.
- Then dip your nails and hands into cuticle water and soak for 3-4 minutes.
- After waiting long enough, dry your hands and nails thoroughly and carefully cut dead skin with scissors used to cut the cuticles. But be very careful during this process, never cut deeply. Since the entire nail will become very soft, it can be easily cut.
- After the cutting process is completed, wash and dry your nails with warm water. Apply nourishing, moisturizing cream to all your hands and especially your nails.
- After the manicure application is completed, clean and dry the tools you use with cologne or alcohol. Store your tools in a sealed box or special case until the next manicure procedure.
How to make a French manicure?
It is very easy to apply a colorful nail polish according to the fashion, destination and preferred dress. However, French manicure is a much more trendy application for the nails to look more groomed, stylish, both classic and sports. But for this, your nails should be a little long. For French manicure, you need one lime white, one light white, one transparent nail polish and one very pale pink nail polish. First, apply a very thin strip of white nail polish to the white part of your nails where you clean and file and manicure. Wait until it dries. Then apply light white or pink nail polish on all of your nails and let it dry completely. Finally, apply the transparent polisher to the top.